Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: No Subject [[existing bonded pretensioned residential slab][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: gil(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: No Subject [[existing bonded pretensioned residential slab]
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:21:49 EST
In a message dated 1/11/07 5:45:40 PM, gil(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com writes:
If you can find someone who knows what he is doing with bonded tendons, cutting them should not be a problem. Just need to check on the grouting and provide an end block if the grouting is no good.
I'm confused. Since when do bonded tendons have grouting?
- Prev by Subject: RE: 3 inch N deck as shearwalls
- Next by Subject: RE: AISC Single Plate Connection load tables
- Previous by thread: Re: Footing design for uplift
- Next by thread: Notched Wood Beam