Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Notched Wood Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: ifaeng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Notched Wood Beam
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:32:46 EST
Wouldn't you just base the calculation on the net width?
In a message dated 1/11/07 9:13:23 PM, ifaeng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
I have a case where a simply supported, rectangular
wood beam is notched at the bearing ends by halving
its breadth. I'd appreciate learning a method or a
reference to calculate allowable design shear.
- Prev by Subject: Notched Wood Beam
- Next by Subject: Re: Notched Wood Beam
- Previous by thread: RE: Notched Wood Beam
- Next by thread: Anchor Bolts with shims