Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
expansion joint cover[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: expansion joint cover
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:55:24 -0800
I like the style of structural expansion joint with a ‘slip-cover
plate’ I have specified Balco, Inc., Expansion Joint Cover Systems,
or Architectural Art Mfg. All three make a system that complies with
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
Bob Freeman, Architect
- Prev by Subject: Re: Existing Property Line Retaining Wall
- Next by Subject: Fee proposal for 100, 000 sq. ft. Wood frame condominium building over PT underground parking structure
- Previous by thread: RE: Concrete Mechanical Anchors
- Next by thread: RE: history, politics, then shatner