Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: history, politics, then shatner[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: history, politics, then shatner
- From: "Michelle Motchos" <mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:54:53 -0500
I thought I was the only one who had that CD… J
I would say it was a littler darker than I expected but I really didn’t know what to expect when I got it. I do like a good bit of it though as well, and it does get more play time than my Blue Man Group CD.
Michelle Motchos, PE
Stevens & Wilkinson of South Carolina, INC
From: Garner, Robert
As a distraction to these posts, has anyone else heard Bill Shatner's CD, "Has Been". Some great cuts on it.
From: Gerard Madden,
On 1/12/07, refugio
- Prev by Subject: RE: history, not politics
- Next by Subject: RE: history, politics, then shatner
- Previous by thread: expansion joint cover
- Next by thread: RE: history, politics, then shatner