RE: history, politics, then shatner

My favorite cut: "We're All Gonna Die".  With that, I hope I got everybody's curiosity up to go buy the CD.

Happy Friday everybody!

Bob

From: Michelle Motchos [mailto:mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: history, politics, then shatner

I thought I was the only one who had that CD…  J

I would say it was a littler darker than I expected but I really didn’t know what to expect when I got it.  I do like a good bit of it though as well, and it does get more play time than my Blue Man Group CD.

Michelle Motchos, PE

Stevens & Wilkinson of South Carolina, INC