current cost per square foot of construction for commercial Home Depot building in Los Angeles area

I received a call from an engineer who is not online. He asked if I can find out the average cost of construction on a large commercial building such as a Home Depot using either a concrete tilt-up or a masonry wall exterior with panelized roof construction. Assume Los Angeles expansive soils on a flat compacted building site with expansive soils and a slab on grade with the typical loading dock and sloping truck bays. I don’t have a feel for this, but told him that I would ask the question and see if I could get an approximate price per square foot for a similar building.

Thanks,

Dennis