Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The VeRost Anchor Plate the only boltable embed.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: The VeRost Anchor Plate the only boltable embed.
- From: "Russell VeRost" <rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:10:07 -0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "Russell VeRost" <rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
The VeRost Anchor Plate that eliminates the current field welded embed for the attachment of structural connections to concrete walls.
With the current practice of field welding to a blind embed plate, that plate will warp placing added tension on the studs and can even cause spalling of the concrete. With that what is the embed plate really worth ?
What I'm offering is a boltable embed to replace the field welded plate that is really of questionable value as it is currently used.
How can you calculate the value of a embedded plate that warps and developes added tension on the studs.
You can request the various sizes of plates I offer to cover the various sizes of structural members that can be used.
I have zipped pdf drawings I can e-mail to you for your approval and my drawings indicate the tension and shear values for each plate.
If you have any questions I would welcome the opportunity to answer them.
If you could help me in any way to get the word around to the engineers about the truly boltable embed I would appreciate it.
Phone 716-731-1340 Home EST.
Russell L. VeRost
- Prev by Subject: Re: UV
- Next by Subject: The VeRost Anchor Plate the only boltable embed.
- Previous by thread: RE: Partial grout CMU shear wall
- Next by thread: The VeRost Anchor Plate the only boltable embed.