The VeRost Anchor Plate the only boltable embed.

   The VeRost Anchor Plate that eliminates the  current field welded embed for the attachment of structural connections to concrete walls.

  With the current practice of field welding to a blind embed plate, that plate will warp placing added tension on the studs and can even cause spalling of the concrete.  With that what is the embed plate really worth ?

  What I'm offering is a boltable embed to replace the field welded plate that is really of questionable value as it is currently used.

  How can you calculate the value of a embedded plate that warps and developes added tension on the studs.

  You can request the various sizes of plates I offer to cover the various sizes of structural members that can be used.

  I have zipped pdf drawings I can e-mail to you for your approval and my drawings indicate the tension and shear values for each plate.

  If you have any questions I would welcome the opportunity to answer them.

  If you could help me in any way to get the word around to the engineers about the truly boltable embed I would appreciate it.

  Phone    716-731-1340  Home EST.

  E-Mail

   Thank You
   Russell L. VeRost