Re: WT to HSS Out of Plane Moment Connection

Jim,

You might try looking in Blodgett's book.  I seem to recall some sections
on welding a shear tab to the face of a HSS, which would be similar to
your situation.  I will admit, however, that I could be remembering
incorrectly.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI