Re: Trus Joist TJ-Shear Panels

Gerard's comments about the Hardy frame are "spot on"

I've tested the Hardy frames as well.....they are VERY strong on a per ft basis.   Being all steel they have a lot going for them.

I tend to recommend Hardy's for steel framing & ShearMax for timber....but the Hardy frames do integrate well into timber construction

Actually Hardy & ShearMax are the pioneers.....Simpson & TJ are the late comers

cheers
Bob