Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: stone veneer with thinset[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: stone veneer with thinset
- From: "Truitt Vance" <Truitt(--nospam--at)adVanceEng.net>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:24:47 -0800
Title: Re: stone veneer with thinset
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed! I did not know that adhered veneer was limited to 15 psf…as pointed out in chapter 14.
Adhered veneer is allowed in the code with limitations, see chapter 14 volume one of the 97 UBC
Tarek Mokhtar, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: stone veneer with thinset
- Next by Subject: Subject: Re: Low, Moderate/Intermediate, or High Seismic Risk
- Previous by thread: Re: stone veneer with thinset
- Next by thread: Re: uplift in footings