Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old Steel Shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Old Steel Shapes
- From: "Glenn Otto" <ggator1256(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:38:43 -0500
I’ve got some drawings from 1940 calling out steel “B” shapes. I could list the ones for which I need properties, (about 10), but I thought I would try to get a manual off of eBay. Presently, I see a 1930, its says it’s a AISC 1st edition, and a couple of 1948 manuals, 4th edition? Would those be close enough? Would I need a manufacturer’s manual?
A Structural Engineer
Glenn C. Otto, P.E.
2108 Flowerdew Ct.
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- Prev by Subject: Old billboard framing
- Next by Subject: Re: Old Steel Shapes
- Previous by thread: RE: McCormick
- Next by thread: Re: Old Steel Shapes