From: Glenn Otto [mailto:ggator1256(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:39 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Old Steel Shapes

I’ve got some drawings from 1940 calling out steel “B” shapes.  I could list the ones for which I need properties, (about 10), but I thought I would try to get a manual off of eBay.  Presently, I see a 1930, its says it’s a AISC 1st edition, and a couple of 1948 manuals, 4th edition?  Would those be close enough?  Would I need a manufacturer’s manual?

Thanks,

A Structural Engineer

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.

2108 Flowerdew Ct.