RE: Drag forces perpendicular to roof trusses and or joists

Thanks David.  Basically, when you have this situation, it is always going to be messy and you will always be fighting contractors to put in the strapping and blocking.  I was hoping there was a magic way of making this not so ugly, but I guess not.  Thanks for your input.

Jeff Hedman , E.I.T.

L.R. Pope Engineers & Surveyors, Inc.

1240 East 100 South Suite # 15B

St. George, Utah  84790