Re: PE Requirements

yeah, you just need the EIT before applying. (unless they changed it) I know a guy who took the PE right after he got his EIT...then passed on attempt 5-7 on the PE.

I'm sure if you type "Board of Professional Engineers" + whatever state you are in on Google, you'll find what you need under "Exam Requirements"

-g