Re: PE Requirements

Erik,

I believe in most states you can take the EIT right before taking the PE
exam...or even potentially at the same exam date.  But, you will want to
check with your state's PE board to make sure.  You can locate the board
contact information of each state's boards at:

http://www.ncees.org/licensure/licensing_boards/

They will like websites and telephone numbers of the boards for each
state.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI