Re: Old steel shapes

Here is an extract from my "jottings" file on this subject.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Vish
========================

For anyone that wants data on old Beam sizes (YES all are in imperial, not
metric) go to the following link and download the PDF's available........I
think you will find them very useful.
http://www.cisc-icca.ca/old_shapes.html
Enjoy!
Edward Partito, C.E.T.
Re: Steel-Detail: need flange widths for older beam sizes
--------------------
Hi......
check out this link and I am pretty sure that you find what
you are after......
http://www.cisc-icca.ca/old_shapes.html
cbk
(phd)
---------
If you ever work with REALLY old structures, AISC has a publication that covers section properties for iron and steel beams from 1873 to 1952. This can be ordered through our pubs warehouse, 800/644-2400.
Keith Mueller, Ph.D.
American Institute of Steel Construction
Chicago, IL

Bored stiff? Loosen up...