Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Old steel shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Old steel shapes
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:54:33 -0800 (PST)
metric) go to the following link and download the PDF's available........I
think you will find them very useful.
you are after......
If you ever work with REALLY old structures, AISC has a publication that covers section properties for iron and steel beams from 1873 to 1952. This can be ordered through our pubs warehouse, 800/644-2400.
American Institute of Steel Construction
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Steel Shapes
- Next by Subject: Online Engineering
- Previous by thread: RE: Old Steel Shapes
- Next by thread: Welding HSS