Re: WT as Vertical Bracing

I'm not familiar with the term "Vertical Bracing" but from the article it looks like you're talking about the braces in a concentric or eccentric brace frame.

A brand new steel tips just came out that may help you. http://www.steeltips.org/

check it out. a 250 mph wind will produce huge forces, why not just stick with doubly symmetric tubes?

-g