Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Web Tapered Members and the 2005 AISC specification[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Web Tapered Members and the 2005 AISC specification
- From: "Josh Plummer" <joshp(--nospam--at)risatech.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:36:42 -0800
Is it my imagination or has the 2005 specification completely removed all reference to web tapered members?
If so, are there any other true specifications out there that address the design of these members. To my understanding, the Metal Building Manufacturer Association has been pointing people towards some general “guidelines” that someone published in a text book in the early 80’s. But, that’s not really a proper specification.
Does anyone know if there are plans by any respected
structural organization (ASCE maybe?) in the
Josh Plummer, SE
- Prev by Subject: water sloshing question / aci 350 applicability?
- Next by Subject: Re: Web Tapered Members and the 2005 AISC specification
- Previous by thread: RE: bad science - CSI Miami
- Next by thread: Re: Web Tapered Members and the 2005 AISC specification