Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
interesting building code line[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: interesting building code line
- From: "Andrew Kester, PE" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:23:34 -0500
To be added to the Florida Building Code this year, an exemption to the Building Code jurisdiction:
(h) Chickees constructed by the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida or the Seminole
Tribe of Florida. As used in this paragraph, the term ?chickee? means an open-sided wooden hut
that has a thatched roof of palm or palmetto or other traditional materials, and that does not
incorporate any electrical, plumbing, or other nonwood features.
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20070125T152334Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: RE: Ice Melt Mat
- Next by Subject: Invitation to ETABS2000 discussion group
- Previous by thread: Re: Shake Table Study Tests Wood-Framed Structure
- Next by thread: RE: bad science - CSI Miami/Star Trek