Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
steel beam vibration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: steel beam vibration
- From: "Andrew Kester, PE" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:53:13 -0500
Any resources on checking a HSS member that is a stair stringer for vibration/bounce?
It is not a deflection issue, it is when once person is on the stair they notice "bounce" ?
Also, ideas on how to take this away, adding a column near mid span is an option. Total diagonal length is 33ft.
Please CC me directly in addition to the list.
Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20070125T205313Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: stacked joist members
- Next by Subject: Re: steel beam vibration
- Previous by thread: RE: "User Note" Single angle bending member
- Next by thread: Re: steel beam vibration