Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: screws in wood diaphgragm

check with apawood.org...I think they have some info on screws w/ plywood.

I assume they're planning on using real screws not drywall screws?

If the GC squawks maybe ring shanks w/ adhesive could be a compromise, screws are pretty slow

btw  Buddy is with AF&PA/American Wood Council  (at least last time I checked)

cheers
Bob