Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: screws in wood diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: screws in wood diaphragm
- From: "Pinyon Engineering" <Pinyonengineering(--nospam--at)hughes.net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:59:59 -0800
If you look in the simpson catalog they have a screw for diaphragm construction. Table values are included for different diaphragm construction.
I just got the Journal of Light Construction where i saw a new product that is a screw (phillips head) that can be installed with a nail gun(comes in collated strips). the thread looks shallow compared to a standad screw but look like it can be removed or snugged. I don't know much else about it.
Tim Rudolph PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: screws in wood diaphragm
- Next by Subject: RE: SE's in movies and TV
- Previous by thread: Re: screws in wood diaphragm
- Next by thread: OT: Dilbert - I'm affraid I have some bad news...