Re: shoring wall design

Try the Shoring and Trenching Manual from Caltrans which is a free download from:

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/construction/manuals/index.htm

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"ESG Design" <esgdesign(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
01/30/2007 12:10 PM
Please respond to seaint
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
shoring wall design

List -
Can anyone recommend a good shoring wall design book for me to use as a reference?  I am working on schematic design of a 20' soldier pile wall, most likely steel piles with timber lagging.

Also, if anyone knows someone in the Seattle area interested in working as a shoring design sub-consultant please feel free to contact me.

--
~ ESG DESIGN ~

the views of the company.