Mass. PE

If you have your license in another state, and register with NCEES, the Mass. Board of PE website says they accept the NCEES Certificate for licensure in Mass. I was wondering (and have tried contacting them) if I took the NCEES Structural 1 exam, if this is acceptable? I would think all I need to do is obtain the NCEES Certificate and I will be good to go. Hoping somebody has done this in Mass recently.

Thanks,
Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL