From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Mass. PE

There is a PE and SE designation in MA.

It’s been a while since I got my license there but I do not think they require the Structural II exam for the SE.

I think they do ask for example calculations and similar representative structural experience stuff, although if they now accept the NCEES record the process may have been streamed lined.

Matthew Stuart

Structural Department

Manalapan

Extension 1283