Mass PE - teaming up

I do not yet have the job, but if someone is interested or knows
someone who is on teaming up on a 3 story office building in
Dorchester, MA, please email me privately. You will need to be the EOR
and have a current MA PE license. We can work out all of the details
later when we get the job. I just want to get a list of possible
names...

Please email me directly off the list..

Regards,
Andrew Kester, PE