WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES

I've doing a seismic anchorage project for a suspended HVAC unit and I used to have this little old pocket sized book on wire rope that is probably in a box in my attic.

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a website that would have similar info. Basically had little pictures and installation guides for the nuts, thimbles, types of connector options etc... I want to use proper terminology and designations.

thanks!

--
-gm