From: gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 9:20 AM
Subject: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES

I've doing a seismic anchorage project for a suspended HVAC unit and I used to have this little old pocket sized book on wire rope that is probably in a box in my attic.

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a website that would have similar info. Basically had little pictures and installation guides for the nuts, thimbles, types of connector options etc... I want to use proper terminology and designations.

thanks!

--
-gm