Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:07:44 -0800
Thanks Bill. Perfect !
You might try the following link:or do a google search for crosby clips and wire rope.Regards,Bill Cain, SEBerkeley CA
Sent: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 9:20 AM
Subject: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES
I've doing a seismic anchorage project for a suspended HVAC unit and I used to have this little old pocket sized book on wire rope that is probably in a box in my attic.
I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a website that would have similar info. Basically had little pictures and installation guides for the nuts, thimbles, types of connector options etc... I want to use proper terminology and designations.
Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
- Prev by Subject: RE: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES
- Next by Subject: RE: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES
- Previous by thread: RE: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES
- Next by thread: RE: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES