Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Phillips anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Phillips anchors
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:19:20 -0800
These puppies are still listed in the Ramset/Redhead catalog dated 1999. Want me to copy catalog pages and e-mail to you?
Bob Garner, S.E.
From: David Topete [mailto:dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com]
Does anyone know of where I can find some info on a “Phillips S-34” or a “Phillips WS10060” wedge anchor, circa 1977? A quick google search hints towards Phillips becoming Redhead/Ramset. TIA.
David A. Topete, SE
v : (415) 512-1301 x21
f : (415) 512-1302
- Prev by Subject: Phillips anchors
- Next by Subject: PILES: Obtaining P-Y Curve Data
- Previous by thread: Phillips anchors
- Next by thread: aluminum weld