Design Loads

Does anyone have or know of a document that provides a summary of the changes in loads from 1950 to 2007?  The building code was BOCA.  The initial building was built in the 1950’s.  There were additions since then.  We are trying to get a handle on wind, snow, and seismic loads that were used in the original design.  We have copies of the 1975, 87, 90, and 96 BOCA.

Does anyone know if Virginia referenced the BOCA code in the 1950’s and 1960’s?

Thanks for your help.

Gary W. Loomis, P.E., Senior Structural Engineer

Master Engineers and Designers, Inc.

P.O. Box 11989, Lynchburg, VA  24506

904 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA  24501

434.846.1350     fax 434.846.1351