RE: Unblaanced snow on 12 in 12 roof (UNCLASSIFIED)

Try doing wind loads for a sign per ASCE 7-02.  Talk about torture.  The
BOCA code used to have nice, simple process for signs, but ASCE 7-02 now
has this LONG, torturous process.  It took me about 3 hours to figure and
run the calcs for one simple sign.  Arghhhhh!

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI