RE: POLL: Who "Designs" Your Structural Steel Connections?

Bill:

"B" with additional supplement by my office.

I hope you are well.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

980 North Michigan Ave #1640 Chicago 60611
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile