Re: POLL: Who "Designs" Your Structural Steel Connections?

(B) for my region, except for moment frame and other lateral connections.

Will H.

On 2/5/07, David L. Fisher <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com> wrote:
Bill:

"B" with additional supplement by my office.

I hope you are well.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

980 North Michigan Ave #1640 Chicago 60611
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile