Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Chain or Wire Rope[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Chain or Wire Rope
- From: "Will Haynes" <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:22:26 -0500
I used the manufacturer's cable and rod data when I did metal buildings. If you can't find any other sources you might contact a local metal building supplier for their steel designations and load sheets. I don't know about chains.Will H.
On 2/5/07, Andy Heigley <aheigley(--nospam--at)jgaeng.com > wrote:
Does anybody have any or know where to get any good design resources for wire rope or chain? Or do most people just look at proprietary product literature, and use the capacities they list? Any good links?
Thanks in advance!
Andrew Heigley, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Chain or Wire Rope
- Next by Subject: Re: Chain or Wire Rope
- Previous by thread: Re: Chain or Wire Rope
- Next by thread: Re: Chain or Wire Rope