RE: virus protection

I feel your pain. I personally have moved away from Norton when confronted with this type of headache. I leave it on the machines that are behaving, but resort to other equally? reliable packages. I like Avast.

Michel Blangy, P.E.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Grill [mailto:jrg40581(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:23 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: virus protection

I know this has probably been discussed before.  I just wasted a whole weekend with Norton.  First was ask by them to uninstall all Norton products then reinstall.  Two days of waiting on the telephone for tech help and never could reinstall the software.  The final answer was to return my money for the online download and be told to go buy the CD from the store.  I'm not quite sure what to do at this point.  Go buy the CD or use another protection software.

Any thoughts out there.
Thanks,
Joe Grill