Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: virus protection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: virus protection
- From: "Joseph Grill" <jrg40581(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:33:28 -0700
Joe-Why would the CD work any better than the download version. Dump them for something better unless they can get you running in much less time than you've already spentRegards,Bill CainBerkeley CA
Sent: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 7:22 AM
Subject: virus protectionI know this has probably been discussed before. I just wasted a whole weekend with Norton. First was ask by them to uninstall all Norton products then reinstall. Two days of waiting on the telephone for tech help and never could reinstall the software. The final answer was to return my money for the online download and be told to go buy the CD from the store. I'm not quite sure what to do at this point. Go buy the CD or use another protection software.Any thoughts out there.Thanks,Joe Grill
Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
- Prev by Subject: RE: virus protection
- Next by Subject: Re: virus protection
- Previous by thread: Re: virus protection
- Next by thread: Re: virus protection