Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Torsion in Wood Members[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAInt <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Torsion in Wood Members
- From: "John J. Treff" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:39:41 +0000
I've been looking for information about design for torsion in wood members (timber and glulam). The only decent reference I've found is the AITC Timber Construction Manual (5th edition). In section 4.3 gives an excellent approach to design for torsion, but using ASD. I am looking for references with the LRFD approach. Any ideas?
Live Search: New search found Try it!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tiltup Bottom Connections
- Next by Subject: Torsion in Wood Members
- Previous by thread: Re: Non US Steel Shapes
- Next by thread: Torsion in Wood Members