HP 430 plotter

Good afternoon.

I just purchased a new computer. With the old computer, I successfully printed C and D size drawings.

Now, my plotter would not plot part of the text at the leading (lower left) portion of the drawing. The plotting of this portion of the drawing is very slow. The red error light ("data") starts blinking half through the plotting process. The rest of the drawing is fine.

Any advice?

Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA