Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HP 430 plotter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HP 430 plotter
- From: "S. Gordin" <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:47:41 -0800
I just purchased a new computer. With the old computer, I successfully printed C and D size drawings.
Now, my plotter would not plot part of the text at the leading (lower left) portion of the drawing. The plotting of this portion of the drawing is very slow. The red error light ("data") starts blinking half through the plotting process. The rest of the drawing is fine.
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: How to Choose ASCE Rail Size
- Next by Subject: RE: HP 430 plotter
- Previous by thread: RE: Enclosure of Building
- Next by thread: RE: HP 430 plotter