RE: HP 430 plotter

Sounds like memory issues…  Try the option for using the computer’s memory instead of the printer’s.  That’s my guess, though you said the computer is new, and not your plotter…  let me know what the solution is because I have the same plotter at home.  Thanks.

David

From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 2:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: HP 430 plotter

Good afternoon.

I just purchased a new computer. With the old computer, I successfully printed C and D size drawings.

Now, my plotter would not plot part of the text at the leading (lower left) portion of the drawing. The plotting of this portion of the drawing is very slow. The red error light ("data") starts blinking half through the plotting process. The rest of the drawing is fine.

Any advice?

Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA