Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: HP 430 plotter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: HP 430 plotter
- From: "Hans E Boge" <Hanseb(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:57:47 -0600
I have the same plotter.
Cronic data errors
Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.
Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.
From: David Topete
Sounds like memory issues… Try the option for using the computer’s memory instead of the printer’s. That’s my guess, though you said the computer is new, and not your plotter… let me know what the solution is because I have the same plotter at home. Thanks.
From: S. Gordin
Now, my plotter would not plot part of the text at the leading (lower left) portion of the drawing. The plotting of this portion of the drawing is very slow. The red error light ("data") starts blinking half through the plotting process. The rest of the drawing is fine.
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: HP 430 plotter
- Next by Subject: Re: HP 430 plotter
- Previous by thread: Re: HP 430 plotter
- Next by thread: RE: HP 430 plotter