RE: 1987 bar joist girder

Chris,

32 G 6N 11.6k is a 32" deep joist 11.6k point load at 6 equal spaces.

I've found the Vulcraft book "Designing with Steel Joists, Joist Girders
and Steel Deck" to be a good source of info on joists, joists girders
and steel deck.

The book/manual is now being reprinted in softcover and can be had for
the miserly sum of $14.95 (includes shipping).

http://www.vulcraft.com/catalogs.htm

M.