Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
engineer contracts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: engineer contracts
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:30:08 -0500
Does anyone know if there are any states that require engineer’s to have contracts?
Do the board rules or statues of any state refer to contract documents?
Have the practice guidelines of ACEC or CASE regarding contracts been codified or adopted by any state?
Just wondering what legislative or code language might be used to accomplish this.
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
FAX: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Enclosure of Building
- Next by Subject: RE: engineer contracts
- Previous by thread: Spreadsheets for the Design of Fasteners in Concrete
- Next by thread: RE: engineer contracts