Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: engineer contracts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: engineer contracts
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:33:16 -0500
I am thinking of contracts for professional services between the engineer (SSE or SER) and the client (owner/builder/architect/subconsultant). Both EJCDC and CASE have recommended forms of agreement for the various engineer/client relationships. I am wondering if there is any state statutory or board rule language that mandates that a written agreement exist or that it have the form of the recommended documents.
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
FAX: (352) 754-2412
contracts for what?
Stan Scholl, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: engineer contracts
- Next by Subject: RE: engineer contracts
- Previous by thread: Re: engineer contracts
- Next by thread: RE: engineer contracts