Small project in Salt Lake

I have a friend with a small project in Salt Lake who needs assistance.  He is a landscape architect, and the project is some miscellaneous structures for a botanical garden there.  There is an 11 foot square shed with outward opening doors on two sides that roll out to form a trellis, several retaining walls, and a flag pole type structure out of tube steel, plus a tube steel frame sculpture type of thing.  It is not very complicated yet the shed is kind of fun.

I am not licensed in Utah, and they actually need the services faster than I can probably obtain my Utah registration.  The schedule is quick, like in the next few weeks.  They would do the drafting if you wished.

Anyone licensed in Utah interested?  Please contact me directly via email.

Paul Feather PE, SE

pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net

www.SE-Solutions.net