Re: Unofficial Definition of Structural Engineering

Jordan,

You might try www.giftsforengineers.com.  While I don't think I've seen anything like what you are looking for, there are several interesting items there.

--Kipp Martin, P.E., S.E.
  Portland, Oregon

>>> "Jordan Truesdell, PE" <seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com> 2/9/2007 11:08 AM >>>
I've been looking for more "wall art" for my office, and the office manager won't let me order anything from Despair.com (One of my favorites, and all to applicable to too many in AEC http://despair.com/med24x30prin.html)

By the way - does anyone know of informative posters available -say a glossy 2'x3' of the most common structural shapes and weight series; or a pictorial of the hot rolling process? I looked on aisc, but didn't get anywhere.

Jordan

David Topete wrote:

Bitter Bob on a Friday.  It can't be that bad, or else we all wouldn't be doing it..  Not to say I disagree...

David A. Topete, SE