From: M. David Finley, P.E., P.A. [mailto:davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 8:07 AM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org
Subject: Guide for Design of Substation Structures

At the 2006 SEI Electrical Transmission Conference, a presentation was given on the upcoming "Guide for Design of Substation Structures"  IIRC, the Guide was supposed to be published and available in early 2007.  I haven't been able to find out anything on the web - is there perhaps a committee member on the list who knows when this Guide will be available?

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025