Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Guide for Design of Substation Structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Guide for Design of Substation Structures
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:43:39 -0800
I have a copy of "ASCE Substation Structure Design Guide", Draft 8, dated April 30, 2002, prepared by Substation Structure Design Guide Committee of the committee on Electrical Transmission Structures
Chairperson Leon Kempner Lkempnerjr(--nospam--at)bpa.gov
Maybe this is a lead for you.
From: M. David Finley,
P.E., P.A. [mailto:davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com]
At the 2006 SEI Electrical Transmission Conference, a presentation was given on the upcoming "Guide for Design of Substation Structures" IIRC, the Guide was supposed to be published and available in early 2007. I haven't been able to find out anything on the web - is there perhaps a committee member on the list who knows when this Guide will be available?
- Prev by Subject: Guide for Design of Substation Structures
- Next by Subject: Headed Rebars
- Previous by thread: Guide for Design of Substation Structures
- Next by thread: Definition of Engineering