Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
credit card payments for service[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: credit card payments for service
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:45:20 -0500
Do any engineers on the list accept credit cards as a method of payment for services?
I am just wondering what the best way to implement this service might be.
A brief search on the web returns a lot of anxious providers but they don’t look very professional.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
FAX: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Cracks in Masonry
- Next by Subject: RE: credit card payments for service
- Previous by thread: Definition of Engineering
- Next by thread: RE: credit card payments for service