From: Christopher Banbury [mailto:cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 3:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: credit card payments for service

Do any engineers on the list accept credit cards as a method of payment for services?

I am just wondering what the best way to implement this service might be.

A brief search on the web returns a lot of anxious providers but they don’t look very professional.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603