RE: credit card payments for service

Had my car fixed by a mobile mechanic once.  Afterward, I handed him my mastercard, and he took an old dirty pencil and made a "rubbing" of my card onto a piece of paper and had me sign that.  I think that would be a very professional way to bill a client, but you have to do it in front of the client for best effects.

Bob Garner, S.E.

From: Christopher Banbury [mailto:cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 12:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: credit card payments for service

Do any engineers on the list accept credit cards as a method of payment for services?

I am just wondering what the best way to implement this service might be.

A brief search on the web returns a lot of anxious providers but they don’t look very professional.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603